And my friend "L" with the douchebag boyfriend, from this post? They broke up! Whoohoooo! He did the breaking in that douchiest of douchebag ways... in an email. AN EMAIL!!!! duuuuuuuuude... such a douche.
So, she was with us last night and we're all hoping and praying that he doesn't realize what a massive mistake he's made because she was the only reason people put up with him at all, and try to get her back. She knows what he is but... *sigh*... she really loves him. Send out the strength vibes for her that she can resist if tempted.
One of the things I found, (along with a bunch of really old pictures of me that we howled over,) was a bag of old knitting magazines that Tressa gave me months ago. I hadn't really looked at them at the time but I got them out and... whoa... dude.

Vogue Knitting from the 60's!!!!! can you believe that? Some of the patterns in these are SO amazing!
I'm going to have to do some serious scanning for you. I've barely scratched the surface. They're... wow. I can't believe I hadn't looked at these more closely. But everything's for a reason and I wouldn't have had the time before, to focus on these like they need to be focused upon.
hee! Like my pedicure?

Here they are, out of the bag and on my shelf, just waiting to be explored.
VOGUE KNITTING from the 60's!!!!! Can't get over how cool that is.
(Dayna is a big, mean TEASE for telling me, every day on IM, where in the postal service my birthday present is. Want present! teaseteasetease ;)
Have a lovely weekend, everyone. I'll just be home tonight, continuing to organize the living room, so if you wanna come over for Cosmos and look through knitting magazines with me...

2 comments:
VAN NUYS,
CA, US 04/04/2008 7:17 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
Dude! Those magazines are radtastic!
*sending strength vibes constantly*
Post a Comment