For two days in a row now, I've forgotten my camera at home. There are pictures I need to download for you on my camera. So, yet another day with no blog but I thought I'd get on here to blog and tell you that. Fingers crossed I'm not a dumbass tomorrow, too.
The next GCP is this coming Sunday. eeeeeee! We're celebrating my birthday, S's and S's. S#1 is opening up her amaaaaaaaaazing downtown loft to us all and I plan on bringing cake. We're going to check out Michael Levine's beforehand and I'm so excited to go to a brand new place AND J just got supplies to learn to knit so we'll be turning another gentle soul over to the dark side. mwhaahaahaa
Yesterday was S's actual birthday so I skipped out of work in the afternoon and we went to the Grand Spa in Koreatown. duuuuuuuude.... their salt scrub and oil massage? So worth skipping work for, I tell you what.
Hoofie had a big weekend but I don't have pictures and I can't tell you about it because "What happens at GirlParty stays at GirlParty." (different than the Girly Crafty Party) Suffice it to say, he got to ride around in a lotta cleavage.
God, this is so convoluted and boring, huh? Like my brain today. My uterus decided to do a pretzel imitation at 2am last night and the Advil was in cahoots so it took its own damn time numbing it out. I didn't get enough sleep. I will stop the torture and leave you with this. I know, I know... you're a dork, too, so you've probably seen it a million times already but humor me. We can all hum along...
Still Parenting...
10 years ago

1 comment:
I've never watched that... since I hadn't seen any of the movies.
And I hurt from laughing.
Post a Comment