you: whatcha makin?
me: I can't tell you. *knitknitknitknitknitknitknitknit*
you: why not?
me: it's a present. *knitknitknitknitknitknitknitknitknit*
you: ooooooooo, who for?
me: um... someone who reads this blog, duh. *knitknitknitknitknit*
you: oh. you don't have to be mean about it.
me: I'm sorry, baby... *petpet*... I didn't mean it... I'm just bummed I can't tell you because it's really cute and I want to gloat.
you: ah. well, who said you can't show us just a little bit, like just part of it? that wouldn't ruin the surprise, would it?
me: hmmm... I guess not... maybe just a liiiiiiiiittle bit... and maybe this person can promise not to look too closely at the picture so she just gets a taste of the GORGEOUS GREEN YARN but the whole thing isn't ruined? yeah? ok.
hee! I finally get to use my dorkchic tags again!man... I feel a lot better now, thank you! now stop bugging me... I gotta bunch of stuff to do before September. *knitknitknitknitknitknitknitknitknitknitknitknitknitknitknitknit*
EDIT: Ohmygod, I SWEAR to you I did this post stream of consciousness, off the top of my head and not an hour later I read this blog by the Yarn Harlot! Spooky... and it was a Halloween entry.

2 comments:
for ME?! WOW! You should have! (hee! well, you SHOULD).
CUTE tag!!!
Post a Comment