Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tomooooorrow... tomoooorrow

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm going to bake chocolate chip cookies to celebrate. yay! I love baking and hadn't had the urge to do it in a while. I'd have so many baked goods that I'd take them with me to the club I used to work at.

Picture this... Dominatrix walking up a set of stairs... decked in latex, corset, 7 inch heels, gorgeous makeup and her bag of toys slung over her shoulder. She sees you, smiles and, as she walks towards you, starts reaching in her bag. You feel a little tingle of fear and anticipation... what's she going to DO to you?!

She stops in front of you, her hand comes out of her bag and......... it's a loaf of banana bread. (really good banana bread, I must add)

Funny, huh? Yeah, I'm weird that way. ;)

Having some friends over tomorrow night so there shouldn't be many cookies left over...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wine!