
Done!

Doooooooooone! DoneDoneDoneDone
DoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDone
DoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDone
DoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDone
These are my first socks. *beam*

They're a little too big but I won't tell if you won't and they'll probably shrink a touch with a good wash.
And now I only have Mariah to work on... well, and the little secrets I've got going but those shall be revealed in time. What do I start next?! hmmm... maybe something for summer...
And now I only have Mariah to work on... well, and the little secrets I've got going but those shall be revealed in time. What do I start next?! hmmm... maybe something for summer...

4 comments:
those socks are cute. they always remind me of little debil hooves!
they're so cute!
also, the little captcha thing i have to enter to leave you this message is "mfucka"
ha!
You finished them... they are super fabulous they look cute with the thongs, smile
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You rock!
Post a Comment