Friday, May 23, 2008

Shock

Ohmyeffinggod, I got the job.

I know that last entry was pretty ripe with exclamation points so I'll try to save you this time. I even thought about going back to change it but it's also such an honest representation of how I was feeling at the time...

I'll tell you more about it later, when I'm over the sheer shock, but I'll be running the office of a photography agency and learning the business to possibly become an agent myself some day. dude.....

It's happened really fast and I almost feel bad, as I've had so many friends who've done the Job Hunt for months, but I have as well, in hunts past, and we'll see if this is going to be the right place for me. You just never know... but what I do know is that I am so ready for this job. So ready to be back in an environment that turns me on instead of puts me to sleep... so ready to fly.

And speaking of flying, hope you had a great flight today, Karen, and thank you for buffing up my resume! Karen is The Editrix and I'm lucky... she makes me look so good. She flew to NYC... soooo fun.

shock... just... shock

2 comments:

kittywhumpus said...

YAAAAAY!!!
Congratulations! That's the BEST news!

Anonymous said...

DUDE!!!! Huge Congrats, lady! What a fantastic opportunity for you to grow and evolve in your career track! So freaking happy for you! YAY!