Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just a couple of things...

#1 - Indiana Jones sucks. I really hate George Lucas right now and I want those 2 hours of my life back.

#2 - I did it for the first time... $4.01 for gas.

*sigh*

#3 - I lovelovelovelove Sushi Ike.

#4 - I will never again move my car from home on a Saturday night without knowing I won't have to try to repark it at home on a Saturday night. I drove around for an hour looking for a spot and was almost crying by the time I found one. ( I live in Hollywood. There's a club nearby. On Saturday nights, my street turns into a parking lot/trash can/place to drunkenly stand and scream.)

#5 - Today I am alternating between laundry, cleaning and laying in bed, reading. The 4th load of laundry is drying, I've got my coffee, oj and world famous french toast. The insanity of this last week is finally catching up with me and I am spending Sunday in bed.

#6 - I just found an awesome bus route from my place to my new job and I just might not have to spend $100 a week on gas, like I thought I did. Sitting on a bus every morning, reading and knitting for an hour and a half instead of going insane trying to navigate Los Angeles rush hour for the same amount of time? You got it!

#7 - It's all cloudy and it might rain... the perfect day to spend in bed.

#8 - Dude... this french toast is really good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did't like the new Indiana Jones?! I thought it was super campy, just like all the other ones were.

Oh well, you can't have perfect taste about everything ;)

Anonymous said...

I so agree on Indy. What a boring piece of amusement park fluff.

And Dude - $4.09 today!

e.c.