Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Tomorrow, I have a very major interview which could be the beginning of a really amazing career direction for me.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
I'm totally freaking out.
This was my Real Astrology horoscope from the week we found out about the layoff:
"Alison Covarrubias is a mentor for female entrepreneurs. Her "Ladies Who Launch" program inspires women to be brave and brazen as they develop their own businesses. One of Covarrubias's prime pieces of advice: "If you don't feel like you're going to throw up, you're not taking enough risks." That's also my message for you, Taurus. In the name of smart gambles and tricky success, I dare you to push yourself way out of the comfort zone."
Dude.... I am so about to throw up.
This is the one for this last week:
"The daytime TV soap opera The Young and the Restless has been the most highly-rated show in its time slot for more than a thousand consecutive weeks. First appearing in 1973, the show ascended to the top slot in 1988 and has never slipped since. I'm happy to announce that in 2008 you have the potential to begin a comparable run of success, Taurus. Whether you're able to cash in on that potential may depend on the preparations you make in the coming weeks."
I'm so ready to cash in on that potential!
And this is the one for this next week, as of tomorrow:
"'The Irish don't know what they want and are prepared to fight for it,' said British attorney Sidney Littlewood. I don't endorse that assertion, since it's an offensive ethnic stereotype, but I do want to borrow it to create a cautionary message for you. Please make sure that in the upcoming weeks no one can say to you, "You don't know what you want and yet you are prepared to fight for it." I definitely hope you aggressively champion an idea you believe in or a dream you care about, but you should get clearer about what exactly it is."
My dream? To find my passion and be able to work in an environment that's nurturing instead of toxic... That's not full of unhealthy people who make it impossible to work unless you're just as messed up as they are, (or soooo healthy that you can just let it all roll off of you without it getting under your skin.) That's a tricky place to find and fingers crossed this is one of them... at least for me.
I'll keep you updated...
Still Parenting...
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment