Sunday, October 19, 2008

what. a. week.

It's Sunday. I slept until 4:00pm today after only going to bed at midnight. I kept waking up and trying to move but just..... couldn't. God, I so needed it. I may have lost most of the day but the bit I have now is feeling better than this last week.

I also just wrote a really long, drawn out ramble of a blog about the trials of this last week but deleted it. You sooooo don't want to listen to every dumb little detail. The basic points are:

1) My car's transmission died, resulting in $1300 of repairs. Do I have $1300 dollars to spare? Um... no. Put it on the credit card and moving on.

2) I decided I have to get over my fear of the bus at night to save money and even more wear on my car so I did on Friday. This resulted in a bus ride of such epic crappiness, even I don't believe it, and I was there.

3) More and more people I know are starting to have a really hard time and it's terrifying.

I'm sorry to be such a downer lately. That does not make for good or graceful blogging and results in much eye rolling when you're re-reading later. On a positive note, I'm not going to let the bus ride get me down and I'm taking it again tomorrow.

No comments: