Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How?!

So we have a really cute FedEx guy who comes by at least once a day. He's reeeeeeally cute and we flirt, but it's not some big serious flirt thing because well... he's the FedEx guy.

I'm sure they must have some kind of policy about not hitting on/asking out clients, and I would never live down the sheer level of shit I'd get from everyone I work with, so it's just a little harmless friendly flirt with no intentions.

So. He comes by a couple of weeks ago and we have our little flirty flirt talk and some teasing happened about what would happen if he didn't come to pick up when it's been scheduled.

I shit you not, he looks at me says "If I do, than you can beat me."

DUDE! How does this HAPPEN?!

Then, yesterday he's picking up and his face is a little puffy. Turns out he had some dental work done and we talk about the awesome pain killers you get and he can't take them until he's home and not driving around. Again, he looks at me and says "You could slap me and I wouldn't feel a thing."

Am I oozing Dominatrix pheromones?! Do I have a sign on my forehead that says I Want To Control You?! I seriously TRY not to! I smile and I'm nice and I'm laid back and ARGH!

It would actually be pretty funny if it wasn't the story of my life. At this point it's just annoying. I don't WANT a guy who wants me to beat him.

I gotta figure out what's up with that because I obviously AM giving off some kind of signal he's picked up on, consciously or not.

heh... wonder if he even knows...

No, I'm not going to try to find out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are EVERYWHERE!

x
e.c.

Anonymous said...

maybe he is just hoping ;)