

Quail eggs! They're so cute... And these guys were freaken awesome. I gave 'em a dollar.
Today I have my whole stash spread out around my living room floor. I'm pouring over patterns and trying to figure out what to make for my mom and sister for Christmas. I want to make at least two things for each of them, as I am horribly poor this year (what else is new) and have all of this yummy yarn. The problem is I keep finding things I want to make for mySELF! sheesh...
My sister has just moved to Boston so she needs warm stuff but her skin is super sensitive to wool so I've got some cotton, mohair and sock yarn. I have NO idea what to make my mom. *sigh*
Back to it... I might be back later. Tonight is another night in and my goal is to start at least one project that's not for me.


No comments:
Post a Comment