Well hello there, intrepid reader! Still with me after my tales of woe? Good. There's nothing like a little freaking out to make one appreciate the not-freaking-out times.
Nothing much has changed. I'm still completely in limbo about what I'm doing with my life but there has been some brainstorming and going back to old ideas/desires/loves that were dismissed long ago as "dreams" and not pursued. Who knows... maybe one of them will move from the dream category to reality. It at least feels good to be able to dream again, a little bit.
So, here's the progress I've made on the Bacchus Socks, (picture linked from flickr instead of photobucket. It's ok, but you can only do one at a time. dumb.) Tonight I'm going to try baking a couple of acorn squash and see how that goes. Tomorrow, I'm going to gather with some of my favorite women, knit, drink mimosas and laugh into the evening. The next day, I'll take the bus to my job that I'm uncertain about but I'm glad I've got a job and I'll take advantage of that as long as I can.
I hope you're doing well. I hope this economy isn't hurting you or, if it is, it is merely cracking you open so something better can break though...
Still Parenting...
10 years ago


1 comment:
tease.
x,e
Post a Comment