Hi. I got laid off today.
Good thing I got that Misti Alpaca when I did, huh?
I was expecting it and we all know I was kind of ambivalent about being there anyway. I'm going to take this moment, (while only on my first Cosmo of my Evening of Getting Laid Off,) to make a list of why this is a good thing.
1.) No more schlepping back and forth across the length of Los Angeles anymore! whoohoo!
2.) No more getting up at 6:30am in order to do that schlep.
3.) No more buuuuuuuuuuus (although I got some spectacular bus knitting done this week)
4.) Possibility of getting a job that will pay enough to actually live on.
5.) Possibility of getting a job that will actually be fulfilling.
6.) Just applied for Unemployment so, possibility of "free" money.
7.) I can drink multiple Cosmos tonight and sleep in tomorrow.
8.) More knitting time.
9.) More knitting time.
10.) More knit blogging time.
*smooch*
Still Parenting...
10 years ago

1 comment:
you seem optimistic. enjoy your cosmos, and your friday hangover. i lurve you.
Post a Comment