Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm in love....

I totally feel like I'm cheating on my Malabrigo but I can't help
it... it's too beautiful. I met Misti a couple of weeks ago and it was
love at first sight, but I didn't feel I could afford her. Then I
spent every day pining, dreaming about how soft she was... the way she
smelled... and I knew that no matter how broke I was, she had to be
mine.

Then, miracle of miracles, I saw her again. We went to check out
Compatto before the GCP this weekend (blog about that later) and there
she was! So many skeins, so many colors, but I had to get my true love
and now, every night I get home, I bury my face in her and breathe deep.

1 comment:

kittywhumpus said...

whaddya gonna make? whaddya gonna make?
i love this yarn, too.
Believe me, malabrigo understands.