Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tidbits

You awesome commenters! Thank you so much for your little tidbits. I so appreciate them.

Some tidbits from me:

1) I have Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi running on a loop in my head this morning. Whyyyyyyy god, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? (I hate you)

2) Last night I went to Silverlake to meet up with a girlfriend for dinner. We were walking to the restaurant and passed a few people on the sidewalk. One of them I specifically remember because he was a young guy, all in black except for this screamingly loud tie that jumped out at you from 20 paces. This wouldn't be newsworthy except for the fact that, on my way to work this morning in Burbank, I see the SAME GUY walking down the sidewalk by Warner Brothers in the SAME OUTFIT!

Dude... Burbank and Silverlake are nowhere near each other. I have never seen this guy before in my life. I go to Silverlake all the time and have driven the same route to work (not through Silverlake) every morning for years. What is UP with that? (and what's up with all the CAPITALIZATION this morning, too? sheesh...)

It totally freaked me out.

3) This is the first sweater I ever made, years ago. Don't even know what yarn. I got it at Michael's before I knew yarn stores even existed. It is a lesson in CHECKING YOUR GAUGE. I obviously didn't.

See my hands anywhere? Nope!

4) Eva and I spent Easter repotting plants. It was awesome and now I have to rearrange my living room in order to make window space for them all.

5) Thai food rocks.

6) Karen is in Hawaii but we've still been IMing when she's up early in the morning. hahaha! It's an addiction.

7) I always write "hahaha" instead of "LOL". I'm old fashioned that way.

8) I finished a secret knitting project last night. Pictures when I can.

9) Waaaaaaaaaaanteeeeeeeeed dead or aliiiiiiiiiiive! (so hate...)

10) Reading the Yarn Harlot circa late 2004 makes me want to knit Latvian Mittens SO BADLY! Must.... control... myself. Need... to... work... up... to... those.

11) My birthday is next month if you want to get me this.

12) Hell, if you really want to, go nuts over here. I especially love this.

13) The Ladies and I really need to get these.

14) OK, enough annoying linking. (That's all knitty.com cafepress stuff, btw)

15) This list thing is awesome... gotta do it more often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im seeing bon jovi live on the 8th.

it will be perma stuck in my head

Taueret said...

you coud probably get Bon Jovi out of your head by listening... nay, experiencing this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MaP9eiWuX3s

snicker.