Hi! I've had a really busy weekend making clothing for an event in San Francisco next weekend AND it was Christopher's birthday on Saturday. Happy Birthday Christopher!!!
I hate it when you're more tired on Monday than you were at the end of the work week but tonight I get to just stay in and knit so all is well.
I hate it when you're more tired on Monday than you were at the end of the work week but tonight I get to just stay in and knit so all is well.
Saturday night, we went to the new loft of our wonderful friends, S&G. They just got moved in and god, the place is gorgeous.
So, because they had just moved, there was the usual box of give away stuff which they forced us to go through and, because my friends are so weird, there were masks and d0-rags in said box. Add a couple of drinks and this made for a VERY fun birthday party in which a whole new superhero was created! S&G came over the next night and once we looked at the pictures, we just had to name him. I present to you...
The Tool(That's S on the right, laughing so hard she was crying.)
My boyfriend is pretty damn hilarious all on his own but he and Eva combined? Ohyeah...
The Tool and Ratchet GirlThis is her helping him look superhero-y...
*sigh*... I love my life.We have an arch nemesis and other characters, too, but I'll wait until we get pictures... mwhaahaahaaa
In other news, I finished the present I had mentioned before and was able to give it:
And because I couldn't HELP it, I made another pair for myself.
Malabrigo, I looooooooove youI want to design some kind of neck piece to go with them... That's right, I'm going to design something all on my own and try to figure out how to pattern it. I'm nothing if not crazy.
Speaking of crazy, on Sunday morning I went over to my wonderful friend, Michael Helms' to get a couple of shots of outfits I had made for the event last week. (I don't know how that's speaking of crazy but it was a good transition.)
I designed and made this one myself (altering a pattern Tressa had already made and with a LOT of help from her but still... I made it)
This outfit is directly from a couple of Tressa's patterns but I switched the color combo and I get to keep these for myself. duuuuuuuuuuude... latex pants are fuuuuuun. They feel amazing.Isn't Michael awesome, too? We got those in about 5 minutes and he had them photoshopped and ready to go in seconds. He's a master.
OK, is that enough pictures for you? It is for me. Blogger is not fun for the uploading of the pictures.
I need more coffee and maybe to check out Michael's in Glendale... ;)


3 comments:
This post has LOL written all over it! Bedazzling coworkers?! The Tool and The Rachet Girl?! Amazing. And speaking of amazing, your new outfits are spectacular! Yay!
you are absolutely gorgeous, as alwaysss.
Your outfits are amazing photos in five minutes and they are fabulous.
Post a Comment