Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Official Spring Scarf

Well hello there blogland! I love cabling. Just had to tell you that...

As you can see, the Mariah is coming along nicely. This is definitely looking like a hoodie I could be wearing every day until it fell apart. Obviously, that time is not quite here, as this is only sleeve #1, but I dare to dream. I must also dare to dream of a time when it is cool enough to actually wear a hoodie again as summer has come to Los Angeles.

Snowing in Minnesota? Well it's in the 80's here! It's supposed to cool off a little bit this week, fingers crossed. It would be nice to have more of a Spring.





Speaking of Spring, the gorgeous green scarf was not only finished ON the Spring Equinox but blocked as well. It's the Official Spring Scarf, although it is going to have to wait for cool weather again, too.

This is it pre-blocking --->








<---- and post

I'm very in love. So is Hoofie. The stitches opened up sooo nicely and it got really long.





So, all that cryptic "something's going on" stuff? No more. My boyfriend and I split. It's been really painful for both of us but is also ultimately the best thing for both of us. It's all been very sane and loving, thankgod, and we're going to try to stay friends but we've all been there. Breaking up SUCKS so I haven't felt like talking much.

Will this change soon? Who knows... I hope so. I'm just going to keep posting little stuff with lots of pictures until I do feel like it again. Can't lose my whole 3 readers just when things are starting to getting rolling! ;)

3 comments:

Taueret said...

sorry bout the boy, hon. The knitting is lovely, you can send me the green scarf any time you get tired of it, kthxbi.

Anonymous said...

Looooooooove to you! You are such a dynamic, amzing force of nature -and the Spring has brought so many new beginnings for you. You are rockin' the scarf and cable awesomeness, lady!

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOVE the green scarf. I bet it is so comfy. I can't wait to fondle it with my hands.

I can knit a straight line.
Haha.