Only 3 blocks from our hotel and the best coffee and fresh croissant in San Francisco. The most awesome waiter, too, but my shyness kicked in and I didn't get a picture. *eye roll*
Then we went shopping in Chinatown and looked at cute outfits for Hoofie. The kimonos were SO cute but we decided I should make him one in latex for next time. ;)
After our little bite and some shopping, we got going on our big plans for the day, going to brunch at Zuni. Zuuuuuuuuni...*sigh*
Isn't it pretty? That's us getting Mimosas at the bar. hee!
My sister was able to join us for a little while and they had a couple of the most wonderful Bloody Marys. (yeah... Hoofie was still a little hungover... go figure)
This was the view from our table. Pretty cool, huh? I forgot to take pictures of the bread and the oysters and the scallops and the shrimp and... *sigh*... It was seriously one of the best meals we'd ever had. We could have stayed there for hours. And another awesome waiter, (who I also didn't get a picture of, of course). It was heaven and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great meal in SF.
After we were finally able to waddle out the door, we made it back to the hotel for a nice, long disco nap before getting dressed.
Hoofie went with us in my purse and we got lots of awesome pictures of him there. (I couldn't take my camera so I'll see if Eric got any good ones. He was one of the official photogs there.)
The next morning we just HAD to have our hangover breakfast at Cafe de la Presse again and this time we did it UP.
We had the same great waiter, too, but I didn't get a picture this time, either. duh.
The whole way home, Hoofie helped me with the neck thingy pattern and we finished it! It's definitely not exactly right and, as soon as I can get up the energy for doing math again, I'll get back to it and figure out what needs to be changed. That why scarf good. No brain cells needed.
Then we said our goodbyes to Eric and Christine, (Thanks you guys! You were so amazing!) Hoofie helped me unload the car and we were home!
Thank you, Christopher, for the amazing gift. I love you...
And stay tuned next week for new and exciting adventures with math, wool, latex (?) and a little stuffed horse in bunny, footie pajamas. After he gets over his hangover...
















1 comment:
that sounds like my kind of vacation!
Post a Comment