Friday, February 1, 2008

First Friday

I'm not going to do some big massive post today as I need to keep from using up all my good stuff all at once. sheesh... ;)

I most likely won't post over the weekends but who knows, now that I've said that, I'll probably get all my best ideas on Friday nights.

Getting to bed early tonight so I can hit the sale early! Tressa wants to make a pair of these knitted tabi so I'm going to pick her up the supplies, and more for me. I'm making a black and white pair to wear with the flip flops I'll be wearing every day come summer. I have a serious flip flop problem. Dare I say...... addiction? Yup. I throw that word around a lot, along with my obvious need to define myself. Dork, fetish model, Dominatrix, Office Manager, Assistant Designer... heh... I guess a lot of that is because this is the beginning, which is the "introduction" portion of a blog.

Hopefully I'll lay off my defining addiction soon so we can move forward. har

This is my first toe sock, without ankle decoration because that was just too much new stuff to have to learn how to do in one project. (sorry the white is so blown out. I can usually fix stuff like that but this white did not want to be fixed. It wanted to gloooooooow)
I also know they're called Tabi but I can't stop calling them my toe socks.

No comments: