Laying on sofa, surfing around and I found another blog that I'm going to have to start reading from the beginning: The Panopticon
Damnit! And believe me, I know I'm such a novice when it comes to the smart, funny, need-to-read-from-the-very-beginning blogs but if we keep going at this rate, I'll never get any knitting done. Surfing Ravelry has already made a serious cut into the knitting time.
Anyway, it's by a guy photographer/knitter in Chicago who's smart, funny and has an imaginary sheep named Dolores. *sigh*...
And to think, tonight I'm going to a massive club on the Sunset Strip, dressed in rubber (an awesome new outfit I just made that I'll hopefully have pictures of soon!) ready to spank all the cute girls until I get onstage at 1:30am.
And the whole time (well, maybe not the WHOLE time,) I'll be wishing I was home getting caught up on Dolores' run for president.
I really need to work on my priorities...

1 comment:
I thought I was the only one, when I found out about Dolores I could not stop reading either. I also just started on ravelry and so back to blogging and knitting. Welcome
Post a Comment