I did it! The BOM now has it's pockets and all the ends are sewn in. Now, all I need to do is block... And boy, does it need a good blocking.
The Sick has finally taken me down in a blaze of glory* and no, it's not just hangover from the many Cosmos Friday night. As much as this has made it difficult for my brain cells to work in harmony and create fun writing, it has given me good knitting time so I'll finally get those Cloche hat pictures, too.
I've actually been working on something that I can't write about yet because it's a gift. Hopefully, I'll give it this weekend and be able to show you. I'm quite proud...
I need to go to Itza Knitterie today after work to feed my Malabrigo addiction. Yes, I'm sick but I'm at work AND I'm going to go yarn shopping. I hate being sick and just laying around. I get really anxious and just need to move.
Has this all been a little disjointed? Yup. Here's hoping the brain cells'll be back soon!
*I now have Bon Jovi on a loop in my head, mucking up the few cells that were working. bastards...
Still Parenting...
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment