Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tuesday

I've been working on two different posts to possibly go up today but then the most terrifying thing happened... My brain hit a brick wall and my eyes have started to burn.

I'm scared.

You see, everyone around me has been suffering from The Plague. That deep, phlegmy, long lasting, incapacitating flu that has been going around LA. My best friend, (the other one who doesn't have a blog, the freak,) had it. Practically every other friend I have has had it and my boyfriend, who I live with, is just getting over it. I've been due...

If, my dear and loyal readers, I succumb and am unable to write in the next day or two, know that there will be all kinds of fun news coming and wait for me... please wait for me. I've started pounding the Emergen-C and hopefully it will help keep me from going down.

If I do fall, here's something superfun to check out while you wait: The Red and Purple Kitty Ear Hat

Isn't it awesome?! More on it soon. Pray for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had it - be afraid, be very afraid.