Saturday, May 30, 2009

This Week

Stuff just sneaks up on you, doesn't it? I'm leaving for Boston on Tuesday and will be there almost a full week. A cousin is getting married so my sister and I are taking advantage and using it as an excuse to hang out together as much as possible. I know... we're so bad.

At least you know I'll post more frequently because it's so fun to post pictures from my iPhone. I've also started a new project and have another one in mind. The first is a lace shawl with my Malabrigo Tortuga and the next is to see if I can translate the shrug pattern to use with a chunky weight yarn. (yes, more Malabrigo. don't judge.) There will be pictures and, hence, blogging.

Until then, I'm helping with a photo shoot tomorrow, then dinner with friends, then packing and then a business dinner and wine tasting Monday night. Business dinner? More like a dinner to discuss a possible business venture, which counts but is good, fun business. The wine tasting is business, too... You know I'll tell you all about it when I can. It has to solidify a bit more....

Have a fun week! I sure will be...

No comments: