get her disc drive fixed. I have one entry in the queue so there
shouldn't be too much silence before I get her back.
Here's the first pass at mittens to go with my Sister's scarf. See
where my fingers poke out there? Yeah, that's where they're supposed
to bind off so I'll be going back to redo the decreases for sure. I
might just rip the whole thing and start over... not sure yet.
Today, Tressa and I worked in the studio all day to start building
stock. It felt like my first day of really working with her full time.
It kicked ass.


1 comment:
I love mittens. Simply adore 'em. At first, I thought that you posted this at 6:00 a.m. today because that's when it showed up on my dashboard. Too bad about the disc drive! I hope it's under warranty. Mine does not burn anymore, but the laptop is eight years old, so I let it slide.
Post a Comment