Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back to our... um...

Nope, not your regularly scheduled day. Got my laptop back and she's finally working! Disc burned and they didn't even have to wipe the drive. I guess I'm one of those freaks of statistics and got 2 new disc drives in a row that were defective. The geniuses are forgiven and I have my baby back.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day. First, we're doing a photo shoot of the whole new line so we can get it up online and for SALE. Can't wait to actually see some of the garments on someone. Second, The Guy gets here tomorrow afternoon. Fun Fun!

Here's the first picture from the shoot last weekend...

2 comments:

stellamn_07 said...

How absolutely GORGEOUS are you!?! Can't wait to see the new line. Congrats on getting the laptop back :)

kittywhumpus said...

love.
looking forward to a report, and to the NEW LINE!!