Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Cupcake, Wine, Two Mittens and a Riding Crop

OK, I have to admit this still life was deliberate whereas the last
one was actually pretty spontaneous. All of those things had been
sitting on my coffee table and I just had to push them together a bit.

What this entry shows us is:

1) My laptop is truly off to be repaired because I'm iPhone blogging.

2) I made cupcakes this week, (Happy Birthday Eva and Eric!)

3) I love wine.

4) I have a really pretty riding crop that I just wanted to get in the
picture.

5) I'm done with the second mitten.

Now to finish the Christmas travel knitting projects I started...

Tomorrow, I'm doing a photo shoot with a woman I've been wanting to
shoot with forever. I know I'll promise pictures sometimes and never
deliver but I promise (for real) I'll post whatever I can from this one.

1 comment:

Miss C said...

This just makes me miss your apartment! And actually, even though it was "sort of" arranged, I can attest to the fact that it could have happened naturally over there!