I love my kitchen! It's so cute without that yucky layer of grease covering everything.
My bathroom! Cute enough to take a bubble bath in.
My bedroom! I can see the floor!
And six freaken loads of laundry.
I'm able to keep going because of this finish line/evening in mind... picture this:
I lay back on my (straightened) sofa, in the (tidied and vacuumed) living room, wearing my (clean) green fluffy robe. I eat the dinner I prepared in my (immaculate) kitchen while watching my recorded Project Runway episodes on the (dusted) TV.*sigh*...
That done, I run a bath in my (sparking) bathroom, mix myself a drink in my (again immaculate) kitchen, grab my book from the bedroom floor (that I can see) and soak for an hour or so depending on how I feel cause it's MY Saturday night and I'll do whatever I want.
After that, I go back to my (tidied and vacuumed) living room to watch the movie I rented this afternoon (when I went to the store for cleaning products) and maybe have a bite of desert from the refrigerator (that I cleaned the INSIDE of!).
At the end of this lovely evening, I go to my bed (with the fresh sheets), put my (clean) glass on the (dusted) night table, place my book back down on the floor (that I can still see) and curl up for a long night of sleep as tomorrow is Sunday and I can get up whenever I please because I don't have anything I HAVE to do.
Damn, I better get back to work!

2 comments:
MMmmmmm... fresh sheets and a sparkling clean bathtub. You know, you're more than welcome to stop over here at our place and indulge in some more cleaning... wouldn't it be rewarding? ;-P
Your place is so the cutest thing ever! Seriously, I could lose myself in the awesomeness that is your bathroom. :o)
Post a Comment