Sunday, September 6, 2009

I am a statistic...

...Not only because I'm one of the unemployed masses or because I'm an unmarried 30something woman or because of my enjoyment of the Twilight series. (don't judge)

No, I'm a statistic because I think I have the H1N1 Virus. That's right... Swine Flu. The day after my sister left, I was starting to feel tired and that night was hit upside the head with all kinds of really intense flu-like stuff. The next day, I was online with Karen and she mentioned that, because this isn't the regular flu season and all of my symptoms match, it's possible I could have it. I'll probably never know for sure, as I don't have health insurance, (another statistic,) so I can't see a doctor, but it looks like it. Crazy huh?

I thought that, with all my sick-on-the-sofa-down-time, I should blog a bit but quickly realized that you need brain cells to do that and mine are all napping at the moment. This is about all I can get out without starting to pant from the exertion so I'll keep you updated as the situation evolves...

No comments: