All that and the next season of So You Think You Can Dance starts next Wednesday. It's just crazy around here.
But first, I'm two weeks behind posting the pictures from our last Girly Crafty Party, held at S's awesome house in the hills of Sherman Oaks.
Her grill was heating, the shrimp were skewered and this small group of us had one of the loveliest afternoons in GCP history. (I think it had a lot to do with the gazebo and shrimp)



All of the food was so healthy and good, except for the birthday cupcakes we had to celebrate S's birthday month. They were bad but oh so worth it and what's the GCP without a good dose of sugar?
This blog brought to you by S's dog, Lily.
Eva and I are going camping at her little trailer "The Tatter Tot" this weekend. More later!











No comments:
Post a Comment