Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Straight from Iceland

Last month, my dear friend and partner, Tressa, went to Iceland. I know... "Iceland?!" I said the same thing but it's one of those random places she and her mother have always wanted to see so when they happened upon some really cheap flights, they jumped at the chance and took the trip.

One of the reasons I'm sharing this with you is because she's posting a lot of really cool pictures from it on her blog. She posts one picture every day, (not just Iceland but from many trips and just life in general,) and they're really beautiful.

The other reason is that she brought me back yarn! Awhellyeah... yarn straight from Iceland.


Isn't it pretty? I'm gonna make a couple of cool hats.




And even better... This is the store where she bought it. Look carefully, esp at the case in front... It's a grocery store!

Yarn.... at the grocery store... I could die.

I know we're lucky here in California to be able to buy alcohol at the grocery store but now I wanna be able to get yarn there, too.

Thank you, Tressa!

No comments: