Saturday, March 28, 2009

Girly Crafty Party Number 13 - Our Second Oscars

More pictures from our February GCP:


This, my friends... this is Rocky.

Now, I'm not really a dog person. I've mostly been a cat person forever but every once in a while there's a dog that makes my heart go pitter pat and I fall hard. Rocky belongs to J&E and she's one of those dogs. Not only is she one of those dogs but she KNOWS it.

She prances about, just out of arms length, making me reach for her. She'll accept a few pets but then moves off to be with others, making me yearn after her and feel little jealous pangs. She'll sit in someone else's lap and just look at me. Ohyeah... she's good.




These are Rocky's lucky owners, J&E. They opened up their new home (and big screen TV) to all of us for Oscar watching and craftiness. There were actually a bunch of us actually getting stuff done! I had asked all the ladies (and whichever of the guys wanted to) to wear lipstick in honor of the Oscar dressy-up-ness and J obliged. They're so awesome...


A bit of a panorama shot. Can't believe we fit all of those people into their living room!


And a panorama shot of the kitchen. I think we broke the GCP Massive Amount of Food record with this one.

It's so wild to think about a whole year passing and we're still doing the Girly Crafty Parties. Last year's Oscar GCP was our second one and so much has changed... I wonder where we'll watch next year.

No comments: