Saturday, March 28, 2009

GCP 14 - The Birthdays of Dayna and Christine

March again brings us the beginning of Birthday Season. I don't know what it is but in the next couple of months, we have a ton of birthdays and the GCPs become a great place to celebrate. (I still owe Dayna her present. I haven't been able to find what I've got my heart set on. grrrrr)


I made cupcakes. Chocolate with Buttercream frosting and Vanilla with Chocolate. God, just typing that and I want a cupcake now...


They were good.


It was a great, mellow day in the living room. S is just learning to knit so Dayna dug around in my knitting drawer and found the first piece she ever made. We call it the "cat cape" because it kept getting wider and wider until she figured out she was accidentally making stitches.


Laur brought her sewing machine.


Panorama shot and that's all I can show. We took a bunch of pictures of them both getting thoroughly spanked but those aren't getting posted on the internet. I'm sure there'll be a bunch of those next month, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I get it, I'm sure it will be well worth the wait. I found the perfect bridesmaid gift for you, but it's out of stock! WTF