Made with my Robin's Nest colored Malabrigo (actually called Charrua but I don't like that name. It's Robin's Nest.)
lovelovelovelove
Each sleeve was knit in the round then straight back and forth to create the back. Joined them in the center back and then did a crochet border. Nice, huh?
The only thing is I kinda ripped it apart.
The only thing is I kinda ripped it apart.

Well, not the whole thing but I took off the crochet border because I need to add a little more to it. I like the idea of it being just sleeves, but in actuality, I know I won't wear it that often if I don't add a little more body to it. And no matter how difficult it was to put it back on the needles, it'll be worth it. Now to just figure out what I want to do...




No comments:
Post a Comment