Here's an attempt at a panorama
It was also our celebration of Eva's birthday. Happy Birthday, Wifey!
As usual, there was a bunch of eating, much talking and a relatively good amount of crafting. We've been hanging out all afternoon, we're slowly packing up and getting ready to go when Dayna says "This is the one year Anniversary GCP!"
"What?!" We all say. But honestly, Dayna keeps much better track than I so we all count the months out and sure enough, the first GCP, then called the *Knitty Party, was in January. Makes sense that it would be number 11, as we skipped December, right? Nope. I get home, upload pictures to our myspace and Dayna is on my ass AGAIN. She emails, "It was number 12, not number 11"
At this point, I'm starting to hate Dayna a little but I go back through all the old photos and blog entries and hot damn... she's right again. This one was actually Girly Crafty Party Number 12. There was one that we didn't take any pictures at and it messed me all up.
So, Dayna is a goddess and next month is the Oscars again! Wow... time flies. Got to get to work on a little webflyer for that.
*The first was the Knitty Party but I was the only knitter so I looked around for another name. We should TOTALLY be Chicks with Sticks because we all use many different kinds of sticks in so many wonderful and naughty ways but it's already taken. They so don't deserve it. I ended up really liking The GCP because it sounded like some secret spy organization and we kinda do have to keep it secret if there's to be any hope of keeping our numbers to a manageable level.
"What?!" We all say. But honestly, Dayna keeps much better track than I so we all count the months out and sure enough, the first GCP, then called the *Knitty Party, was in January. Makes sense that it would be number 11, as we skipped December, right? Nope. I get home, upload pictures to our myspace and Dayna is on my ass AGAIN. She emails, "It was number 12, not number 11"
At this point, I'm starting to hate Dayna a little but I go back through all the old photos and blog entries and hot damn... she's right again. This one was actually Girly Crafty Party Number 12. There was one that we didn't take any pictures at and it messed me all up.
So, Dayna is a goddess and next month is the Oscars again! Wow... time flies. Got to get to work on a little webflyer for that.
*The first was the Knitty Party but I was the only knitter so I looked around for another name. We should TOTALLY be Chicks with Sticks because we all use many different kinds of sticks in so many wonderful and naughty ways but it's already taken. They so don't deserve it. I ended up really liking The GCP because it sounded like some secret spy organization and we kinda do have to keep it secret if there's to be any hope of keeping our numbers to a manageable level.










No comments:
Post a Comment