Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Still not back...

You know how sometimes there's a big come down after you've been super busy and it ends? That's me this week.

1) The sale we've been working our butts off for has happened

2) Three nights of club events have draaaained me and wrecked my sleeping patterns

3) The Guy is back home after a whirlwind last couple of months

4) and Tressa is in Iceland for a week and a half, making it very easy for me to sleep in a bit and not rush off to work in the morning

Sunday is the Oscar GCP and I might just be out of it until then. I actually DID do a little knitting last night, for the first time in a while. It felt good... Need to find a couple of new projects to start, though. You know that $50 gift certificate I won to spend at Unwind? Well, she got the Malabrigo in...



No comments: