But nay, I say! It has not. There has been knitting and now there is blogging and, although I actually had to skip the Unwind Superbowl Sale this year, I'm still part of the sisterhood. The only reason I had to miss it... well, there were two. One was a lack of funds and the other is that The Guy and I had a pact not to get out of bed until after noon this Sunday. We're having a very fun visit. Scandalous! I know...
So, in other news, but also Unwind related, Stephanie, the owner, was having a little email contest in which someone would be chosen at random to get $50 in store credit. She asked everyone to email her three yarns they loved but that she didn't carry. If enough people wanted the same thing, she'd look into ordering it. I immediately thought of my recent Malabrigo tantrum and shot her off an email. I wasn't really thinking about winning as much as how awesome it would be if she had Malabrigo but DUDE, I won! I got an email from her on the day of Obama's Inauguration (what a great day) that I had been randomly selected and on top of it, she had ordered some Malabrigo so I'd have plenty of opportunity to use it. I love her...
What else... Had the January GCP and will post pics soon. Went out to a club again and actually had a great time. I even agreed to run the space next week when the woman who's doing it is out of town. My first foray back into The Scene, really... crazy...
Another picture from the last photo shoot:
Not sure if there'll be more...OK, I'm off to curl up and watch a movie. Happy Groundhog Day! Squirrel pictures soon... GCP... I'll be back when I can.

2 comments:
you can wear that to the wedding.
im talking about the outfit in the top picture ;)
Yay!
I miss you too...
Post a Comment