Monday, November 3, 2008

Hween

I didn't know what to dress up as on Halloween or even if I should. We weren't going out anywhere and the only people to see me would be S&G, but I found this pair of bunny ears I had and realized I had the perfect costume...


Hoofie's MOM!


G had been dressed up as a rockstar for work but was so over it by the time he got home, he took it off before I could snap a pic. I had to get one of his awesome replacement t-shirt, though.
"You Can't Have Manslaughter without Laughter"

hee! He's being very menacing. S escaped my camera all night.


Our treats. (they were very yummy)


I slept over and the next day G turned me on to a pretty awesome new website, Goodreads. Dude... like myspace but with books!
So. Much. Fun.
It inspired us to go on a glorious adventure and we walked over to the Main Library so S could get a library card. Looooove the downtown library.


The huge inner atrium and the outer fountains

We were there for a long time and then strolled around and hung out at a coffee shop for the afternoon. It was quite a lovely Halloween and I only started freaking out a little bit about the unemployed thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoofie's Mom is adorable! (REALLY behind, sheesh! Catching up can be pretty fun though, heee!) xoxo