Monday, November 24, 2008

The Gang's All Here

OK, so yesterday, we had the GCP at my place for the first time in a while. It's the last one of the year, as December is just way too wonked out to try and squeeze one into everyone's schedules. I think it was the combination of that and some good ole dumb luck but almost EVERYone in The GCP came this time! Only one lady was missing but she's someone who isn't able to make it very often anyway so it really felt like we were ALL there... I think that's the first time that's happened. We've definitely gotten close, (Karen's by the pool was just missing a couple,) but this was just the best. I had to move furniture to be able to fit us all in...


15 women in my living room. I tried to do a panorama shot here but still couldn't get everyone. You can click them to embiggen. Can you SEE the food?! Eva had to bring over a table from her place to be able to handle it all and even then we still had to put some things on the floor. I can't even tell you how many bottles of champagne we went through.


I was too crazy to stop long enough and get many close up shots but here is Tressa, working on her first sock heel. She got it down right away! I shouldn't be surprised... this is the woman who still blows me away with her clothing designs. FYI, there will be big news soon concerning me and her and design and.... that's all you get for now. mwhaahaahaa

J claims she's not very creative and it has been a point of contention between us that she has to TRY to do something crafty whenst coming to the CRAFTY party so this time she brought........... I swear to you............ Shrinky Dinks. And dude, they were the hit of the party. She not only proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that she is very creative and crafty but now we all wanna do 'em. We got Shrinky Dunk. It was awesome.


A picture with me in it to prove I was actually there.


The Ladies of The GCP

Tomorrow, I'm headed off to Boston to visit my most awesome sister for Thanksgiving. I'll do some iPhone blogging but I'm not taking the computer. I know... I might have a seizure. It'll be good for me. (plus, she has one... ;) Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

kittywhumpus said...

waaaah! I wanna come!

no computer for days... whatever shall I DOOOOO?

Happy Tgiving, baby!