OK, today was just freaken insane... we fit 15 crafting women into my living room! Luckily, chaos did not ensue and we had a great day. We did, however, eat a LOT. As S said at the beginning of the day, to someone who hasn't come in a while, "Oh, we always roll outta here." It's true.
Pictures of that tomorrow, as it's late now and I donwanna.
I DO, however, HAVE to post this:
That's FINN! In the hoodie I made for him! And if you click on that cutest of cute pictures, you will be taken to her blog entry where you will see even more. I'm beaming... (Sorry, Karen, I also hotlinked but I don't have very much traffic so it shouldn't crash your server;)
I get to finally meet the little Tyranosaurus Baby when I go back for Christmas. Fingers crossed I can get his next present done before he's too big for it.
Still Parenting...
10 years ago

2 comments:
yay! those things are so frakken cute! i love them.
Dude! *dies from the cute*
Post a Comment