Just got caught up on my dorkchic fix. Figured it was necessary after spending time with you (FINALLY!) on Friday. So so so good. I'm so glad you're settling into your new job, absolutely fantastic! I love you oodles and am gonna look at my calendar right now so we can set another hang date ASAP!
OK, if you're coming to this after I've been posting for a bit, it might help to go back and read my first post for clarification of the dorkiness:
First
1 comment:
Ooooh oooh cuteness! God, I want a puppy BAD.
Just got caught up on my dorkchic fix. Figured it was necessary after spending time with you (FINALLY!) on Friday. So so so good. I'm so glad you're settling into your new job, absolutely fantastic! I love you oodles and am gonna look at my calendar right now so we can set another hang date ASAP!
(Sweet graffiti action, hee! :)
Post a Comment