Monday, July 14, 2008

Real post...

Have you ever had one of those evenings where you just HAVE to watch a Harry Potter movie as soon as you get home? I didn't know it was going to be one of those evenings until I was parking and it suddenly washed over me in a wave.

Number three, the Prisoner of Azkaban, (the best one,) is on now and all is right with the world.

So the iPhone thing is fun, huh? (Karen, I know... (see comment on "testing") I'd totally hate you, too, if I didn't love you so much, if you had one.) I can imagine I'll be doing a lot of those quick mobile blogs but I'll try to intersperse some of these longer ones, too.

God, I'm tired. Yesterday, I drove down to Long Beach to meet up with my family for the wedding of my cousin Liz. It was all of the cousins we got to see during our trip to Arizona in April but my mom and sister weren't able to make it to this one. The wedding-on-a-cruise-ship thing was a fun new experience and it was awesome to see everyone.

You know a knitting project has turned out well if you don't get the chance to wear it all night because multiple other people won't give it back to you and they threaten to never give it back at all. The loop turned out well...

No comments: