Just blocked it. The picture isn't the greatest but it gives you an idea. Soooo much better without that section of reverse stockinette.Went to Tressa's last night and stayed up way too late drinking way too much wine but it was worth it. Went to a party with a bunch of really great people from a completely different world and it was refreshing. I flirted! It's been so long...
Tonight, I go to bed as early as humanly possible. Going to give the bus a shot tomorrow and have to be out of the house a full half hour earlier than usual. That may not sound like much but you've never seen me in the morning. Losing a half hour of sleep? So not good.

2 comments:
indeed, i do like it more this way. and it's SO you! good luck with the bus!
I love it! good call on the re-do
Post a Comment