Second, went to the library online and got on the hold list for a couple of audio books I want.
Third, here's the blocking loop:

Pretty, huh? Can't wait to wear her.
And fourth, wtf is THIS?!
I was driving to work this morning, (had to have the car after work today,) and I just randomly see my NAME graffitied on some WALL! I know it can't really be my name... it's a damn uncommon one and for someone to paint that right by my house? Plus, there's all this funky, random stuff going on in it so I don't think it's "elaise" but dude.... really trippy.Fifth, it's almost 10pm, which means I have to go to bed now in order to be able to get up to get the bus. Night!

1 comment:
Woo-hoo! The bus!! When I started grad school a few years ago, I was so excited to start taking the bus... a whole hour to read, or knit, or navel gaze!! Then the hubby started traveling like mad and I had to get home to let out the dog... so eventually the ten minute drive vs. the hour bus ride won out and I lost two hours of productive time to feed an animal who has yet to truly show his appreciation.
Sigh.
Love love LOVE the loopy!! I think I might see one in my future... I have some gorgeous super bulky yarn lying around that I've been trying to figure out what to do with. Looks like a pretty fast, brainless knit for the most part!
Post a Comment