Other than that, I've spent the whole day in BED! It's been loooooooooooovely.
me. all day. from the viewpoint of my iSight.Part of it is just wanting to soak up a whole day with no demands being made on me and part of it is being kind of bummed, remembering a really wonderful 4th of July spent in New York. Christopher had a job out there and we had so much fun...
Ahwell, it'll be over soon and being able to just relax like this all day... pretty cool.
Yesterday, Jason Bateman came to our offices with a friend of his. Talk about weird... you're doing your thing, hear someone coming in the door and it's.... Jason Bateman. Thank god I looked cute.
It's weird having a whole day with no plans. A Noplans Day as a friend of mine and I call it. I kind of wish someone, (ok, I know who,) would call. Maybe we could grab a bite... yeah... probably better if we don't.
Oh, and I finished my loop and am kind of in LOVE with it. Pictures soon...
Ahwell, it'll be over soon and being able to just relax like this all day... pretty cool.
Yesterday, Jason Bateman came to our offices with a friend of his. Talk about weird... you're doing your thing, hear someone coming in the door and it's.... Jason Bateman. Thank god I looked cute.
It's weird having a whole day with no plans. A Noplans Day as a friend of mine and I call it. I kind of wish someone, (ok, I know who,) would call. Maybe we could grab a bite... yeah... probably better if we don't.
Oh, and I finished my loop and am kind of in LOVE with it. Pictures soon...

2 comments:
what a great day, cute photo... and what would a great day be without a touch of melancholy?
oh, and...
JASON FREAKING BATEMAN?!
I used to have such a crush on him until Pete pointed out that he looks like my brother.
*shiver*
I don't have a brother, so my crush on JB stands. *jealous*!! ;-)
Post a Comment