Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hints of crazy with a note of headshaking

So it looks like the hint of crazy that I got off of the Oaks owner when I first met him are still there. I kind of knew that but needed to be in denial about it for a little while. Now, it's hard to ignore and I'm wondering where this is all going to go.

Long story short, he's made it very clear that he doesn't really care much about his staff and doesn't care about what we think/need. I know he likes me but that's such a temporary situation with someone like this.

So, doing some thinking. Eva is coming over tonight and we're going to open one of the Good bottles of wine that I have and toast to life being..... life.

On a positive note, I started a new knitting project yesterday! It's for my sister so I can't post about it until it's done and in her hands. Feels good to have something on the needles again... To get back to "me" a little bit.

The GCP is next Sunday and my friend from "the other side" is back in town that same day so next week should be pretty interesting. Hopefully Good interesting as opposed to Bad interesting but hey, what can you do. Toasting to the crazy tonight. Maybe it'll be kind.

1 comment:

mobius/strip said...

ugh. so sorry, sweetie. when you leave, take as much cheese with you as you can carry...