Marriah, working on cowrie shell hair falls for her belly dancing costume. She's an amazing dancer...




The rest of us? Just screwing around and drinking. There were actually more of us there but my picture taking suffered along with my crafting. Gotta get some of those pictures that D was taking...




The rest of us? Just screwing around and drinking. There were actually more of us there but my picture taking suffered along with my crafting. Gotta get some of those pictures that D was taking...
Next time, we're going to buckle down and actually work on stuff. As much fun as it is to just sit around and drink, sharing creative energy is one of the things that make the GCP different and so much fun. We'll be BBQing and hopefully it won't be another scorcher.
And in September? We're going to switch things up a bit and have our Girly Crafty Party at a public venue so we can invite tons of new people! That won't be happening every month but, if it goes well, it'll be a great new option. Fingers crossed!



1 comment:
I swear, I never wanted to visit LA before I read your blog. But you and your friends are making it look so friggin' awesome...
and if there are grilled figs, I think I'll go anywhere.
Post a Comment