
Here she is, blocking. So many pins necessary so there wouldn't be pronounced little points all along the edges. I had to dig around in my sewing kit and luckily had a whole box of pins.


The pattern opened up so beautifully and it's so crazy that it STAYS that way when it's dry and you release it from the pins.

I draped it all over everything in my house, trying to get a good, interesting picture but nothing was working so I finally just figured I'd do "entertaining" and try to get better pictures when I'm out and about this weekend.
The stitch pattern is from Leisure Arts 99 Knit Stitches and I'm not sure what the "rules" are about giving out a pattern from a book I bought. The other patterns I've shared are ones I've pretty much made up, with some info thrown in from free patterns online. What do you think? Would it be cool to write it out here? Maybe I'll drop a line to the Ravelry.com folks and see what they have to say...

No comments:
Post a Comment