Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Latest in Lacey Scarfiness

The Scarf, being displayed on the edge of The Nest.

The Scarf - I kinda don't know how I'm going to handle it when she's done. Those same 20 rows, over and over... I need to start figuring out a good hat pattern to go with it and STAT!

The Nest - This is the very cozy area of my living room that began as an evening dinner picnic spot, grew to become the morning meditation spot and is now also encompassing the afternoon Research and Development efforts along with the occasional Human Resources foray, (aka facebook). R&D will be moving this week to it's new office, the desk I've cleaned up and made into the perfect work space. The Nest can only do so much.

Yesterday, went to the Farmers Market but won't force you to look at more pictures of the latest fruit I've bought. Suffice it to say, it's all lovely and I now plan meals around what I can get at the FM. There's one in Santa Monica on Wednesdays I want to check out now, too.

Side Note: If you live in LA and want some of the best coffee of your life, go to one of the 6 locations of Groundwork. A couple of months ago, I had The Best Mocha of My Life at one of their Venice locations and yesterday I had The Best Iced Mocha of My Life at their Hollywood spot. Un. Real.

No comments: