Sunday, June 15, 2008

Loopy

Dude, I actually knit something last night. I know! Shocking... Many elements came together:

- I've had all this lovely Malabrigo staring at me since March and I knew one of the colors had to be a shawl/ponch/wrap kind of thing to wear to work.

- The Paris Loop pattern has been sitting in my Ravelry queue forever.

- I had a whole Saturday night all to myself at home. (this was the most important factor)

So, I got myself settled on the sofa, pulled up the last three episodes of Battlestar Galactica on my computer (god bless bit torrent) and started swatching. Within the first episode, I was casting on, and got 6 inches done by the time I was ready for bed, shell shocked by the mid season finale, (dude! have you SEEN it? I won't give anything away but... dude!)

And now I'm getting ready to go to the June GCP. It's not at my place this month, which is such a trip, although my house could use the cleaning a big gathering requires.

Oh, and happy Father's Day!

No comments: