Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pre Boston musings

Watching World Cup soccer, (What a fun sport to watch! Am now totally hooked,) doing laundry and prepping for my trip to Boston this week. Whoot! Spending a week with my mom and sister is just what the doctor ordered and I've got my fingers crossed that we'll be blessed with a thunderstorm.

I wish I had a knitting project to take along but, at the same time, I'm only taking a carry-on so room is scarce. I'll have my Kindle to keep me company.

Wish I had some more exciting news for you but alas... Hope everyone is having a good summer! I'll try to update from the road.

xo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dear! we moved to Boston a few months ago, AND I just had my first trip to LA a few weeks ago.

I hope you get a thunderstorm too. Where we live (south of Boston) all the major storms that have hit have totally missed us. I love me a good thunderstorm.

Have fun visiting your sister!